Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 2
Refines skin texture. Removes dead skin cells.
Effervescent activator of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1.
Effervescent activator of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1. Innovative product that stimulates the protected enzymes found in the Step 1 Enzymatic Exfoliant. Refi nes skin texture and removes dead skin cells. Reduces the appearance and size of pores. Revitalizes and prepares the skin for subsequent products.
- Airless pump
- Deep gentle enzymatic exfoliation
- Exfoliates through an hydration process
- Soothing and moisturizing⧫
- Does not create micro lesions
- Does not stimulate sebaceous secretions
- Brightens the complexion
- Refines skin texture and removes dead skin cells
- Leaves the skin smooth, brightened with an even tone
Apply 1 to 2 times a week. Apply on top of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1. Massage lightly in a circular motion. A foam will form. Leave to act 3 to 5 minutes than massage lightly in a circular motion with wet fingers and than rinse. Warning: Avoid contact with eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that does not represent the fonctions of the concept or the product)
- No oil
- Effervescent stimulation
- No mechanical exfoliation
- New innovative concept that evoliates with hydration⧫
- Favors cell turnover – regeneration (protective concept of proteolytic enzymatic activity – papain and bromelain enzymes)
- Decongest and antibacterial effect
⧫ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and/or sensation perspective
Made in Canada