- Kind to your skin - plant based and DEET free
- Just as effective as sythentic repellents
- Up to 8 hours protection
- Fresh, zingy smell
- Recommended for adults and children from 6 months of age
- Trials have shown effective protection for up to 8 hours after a single application
- For use in high and low risk areas where Malaria and other insect transmitted diseases are present
- Contains 30% Citriodiol® (Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus)
- Made from a renewable resource
Directions for use
- Shake well
- Roll a thin even layer onto to exposed skin
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Wash hands after use
- Reapply as necessary
- Do not ingest
- Please note, humidity, high temperature and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection
- Carry in airport liquid bags
- Sand flies
- Land leeches
- Black flies
- Stable flies
Mosi-guard Natural® Roll-on ingredients
Mosi-guard Natural® Roll-on is an emulsion. An emulsion is a mixture of two phases that will not mix together under normal circumstances, in this case oil and water. To prevent the two phases from separating we use stabilisers.
- 30% Citriodiol® — The active ingredient comes from a botanical oil found in the leaves of the eucalyptus citriodora tree. This is responsible for the repellency of Mosi-guard Natural® products. The main component in Citriodiol is Eucalyptus citriodora oil hydrated, cyclized EC Oil (H/C), making up at least 64% of the oil.
- Aqua — Water is used to provide a liquid base for the emulsion.
Minor ingredients (≤ 10%)
- Isohexadecane — A clear, odourless, apolar oil with 99% purity. It has a light velvety skin feel and functions as an emollient. It provides a moisturising effect by limiting water loss from the skin.
- Diisopropyl Adipate — This is the ester formed by combining isopropyl alcohol and adipic acid. Adipic acid is found in beet juice. It acts as a lubricant on the skin's surface and give it a soft and smooth appearance.
- Steareth-21 — A waxy solid derived from fatty alcohols. It is prepared from vegetable oils by hydrogenation. It emulsifies and disperses the oily materials into the water to form a stable emulsion.
- PEG-8 Distearate and Steareth-2 — Waxy solids used as co-emulsifiers for oil-in water emulsions. They work in combination with steareth-21 to form a glossy white lotion.
- Cetearyl Alcohol — A waxy solid derived from fatty alcohol. It acts as an emulsion stabiliser and prevents separation of the oils and water.
- Disodium EDTA — EDTA acts as an antioxidant. Without EDTA colours and odours can break down.
- Sodium Lactate Aqua — A natural salt formed from fermentation of lactic acid and dissolved in water. It improves the stability of the product by creating an undesirable environment for bacteria. The other benefit of sodium lactate is its high capacity for holding water. This will increase the moisture content of the skin.
- C18-22 Hydroxyalkyl Hydroxypropyl Guar — A thickener and emulsion stabiliser that improves the feel and texture of the product by increasing its thickness.
- HydrogenatedPolydecene, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate and Trideceth-10 — These increase the thickness of the product and improve its feel and texture.
- Lactic Acid Aqua — Used to adjust the final pH of the product.
Made in UK