- Easy pump spray application
- Most popular
- Kind to your skin - plant based and DEET free
- Just as effective as sythentic repellents
- Up to 8 hours protection
- No propellants
- Fresh, zingy smell
- Recommended for adults and children from 6 months of age
- Trials have shown effective protection for up to 8 hours after a single application
- For use in high and low risk areas where Malaria and other insect transmitted diseases are present
- Contains 30% Citriodiol® (Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus)
- Made from a renewable resource
Directions for use
- Spray evenly to exposed skin in a well ventilated area
- Do not breathe vapour or spray
- For application to your face spray on your hands and apply
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Wash hands after use
- Reapply as necessary
- Do not ingest
- Please note, humidity, high temperature and other environmental factors can reduce the duration of protection
- Carry in airport liquid bags
- Sand flies
- Land leeches
- Black flies
- Stable flies
Mosi-guard Natural® Spray ingredients
Mosi-guard Natural® spray is an oil and water based solution.
- 30% Citriodiol® — The active ingredient comes from a botanical oil found in the leaves of the eucalyptus citriodora tree. This is responsible for the repellency of Mosi-guard Natural® products. The main component in Citriodiol is Eucalyptus citriodora oil hydrated, cyclized EC Oil (H/C), making up at least 64% of the oil.
- Aqua — Water provides a liquid base for the product.
- Denatured ethanol and isopropyl alcohol — Forms of non-drinkable alcohol used as solvents to help blend the active ingredient (which is oily) into the product.
Made in UK