A powerful multifunctional 5% Glycolic Acid liquid exfoliant.
- Improves brightness and tone
- Supports collagen production
- Helps reduce the signs of sun damage, ageing and pigmentation
- Accelerates the skin's renewal process
In the evening, simply swipe, sleep and glow.
All skin types, particularly mature skin (25+)
Good to Know
- pH 2.8 - 3.0
- Our cult favourite, award-winning accelerating acid
- Clean Formula (no parabens, SLS / SLES, mineral oil etc.)
- Safe for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers
- Made with love in Australia
- Product is made from minimum 30% PCR
- FSC Cardboard Carton
- 100% recyclable
- 5% Glycolic Acid
- Gently exfoliates to clear dead skin and pollution build-up
- Resurfaces and revitalises the complexion to improve luminosity and tone
- Assists in stimulating collagen production
- Reduces congestion and promotes evenness
- Promotes hydration and moisture retention
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, open pores and sun damage
- Strengthens the skin's protective barrier
- pH of 2.8 - 3.0, which temporarily compromises the skin barrier to facilitate deeper penetration of active ingredients (trust us, it's a good thing)
How to Use
- Apply after cleansing, moisten a cotton pad and sweep over face, neck and décolletage. Leave Liquid Gold to work unadulterated and avoid following with other products, as this will buffer the efficacy of the treatment.
- If your skin is slightly sensitive, you can apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum afterwards, once your skin is touch dry.
It's normal to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold. This will soon dissipate, and you'll be left with a firmer, more vibrant and resilient complexion.
Assists with accelerating the skin renewal process by dissolving the bonds that hold dead skin cells together, enhancing luminosity and clarity.
A moisture binding protein which helps to prevent trans-epidermal water loss, protecting the skin from the negative effects of the environment such as dehydration.
With soothing, anti-irritant and antioxidant properties, liquorice extract can help to regulate melanin production to assist in reducing pigmentation.
A powerful humectant that works to draw and bind moisture from the air into the surface levels of skin, helping to maintain moisture balance.
Parabens, Sulphates SLS and SLES, Phthalates, Mineral Oils, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, and Triclocarban. Read our clean formulating guidelines.
Made in Australia