Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 1
Refines skin texture. Removes dead skin cells.
Protected enzymatic system stimulated through the application of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 2. Refines skin texture and removes dead skin cells. Reduces the appearance and size of pores. Revitalizes and prepares the skin for subsequent products.
Note: This product requires the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 2 to be effective.
- Airless pump
- Deep gentle enzymatic exfoliation
- No granule
- Enzymatic activity
- Does not stimulate secretions
- Does not create micro lesions
- Brightens the complexion
- Refines skin texture and removes dead skin cells
- Leaves the skin smooth, brightened with an even tone
Apply 1 to 2 times a week. Apply a small quantity all over the face after cleansing. Pursue with the application of the Enzymatic Exfoliant Step 2. Leave to act 3 to 5 minutes, emulsify, then rinse. Warning: Avoid contact with eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
(Educational information according to in-vitro and/or in-vivo and/or ex-vivo studies on ingredients that does not represent the fonctions of the concept or the product)
- No oil
- Exfoliates without irritation
- No mechanical exfoliation
- New innovative concept
- Favors cell turnover – regeneration (protective concept of proteolytic enzymatic activity – papain and bromelain enzymes)
❖ The upper layers of the epidermis
† From an appearance and/or sensation perspective
Made in Canada